• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week3(1/5) interesting preflop decission

PokerStars - 3200/6400 Ante 800 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 38.5 BB
    UTG: 70.67 BB (VPIP: 34.88, PFR: 11.90, 3Bet Preflop: 4.55, Hands: 44)
    MP: 13.25 BB (VPIP: 21.21, PFR: 12.31, 3Bet Preflop: 3.57, Hands: 66)
    CO: 8.95 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 17.86, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 28)
    BTN: 31.39 BB (VPIP: 20.00, PFR: 20.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 5)
    SB: 28.4 BB (VPIP: 59.26, PFR: 37.04, 3Bet Preflop: 25.00, Hands: 28)

6 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.25 BB) Hero has A:heart: 8:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to 2 BB, Hero raises to 4.67 BB, SB calls 2.67 BB

Flop: (10.09 BB, 2 players) 9:heart: 6:diamond: T:heart:
    SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (10.09 BB, 2 players) 6:spade:
    SB bets 6.05 BB, Hero calls 6.05 BB

River: (22.2 BB, 2 players) Q:spade:
    SB bets 13.32 BB, fold

SB wins 22.2 BB

so this is from a 22 dollar P.K.O turbo.
    about 30 player left
    i got pretty aggressive image like one should in my opinion at least in this formats.

so this villain was also pretty aggressive and like to play vs this types of opponents because is getting a lot pretty tricky and interesting.

he is hyper loose aggressive and got skilllvl 74 on sharkscope but he done 2nd and he ended downswing.

hands like 45o he limps in sb i called him down with K high on A3QTA two missed fdraws.
    so is he splitting his range? seems like. he just raises the pretty strong ones may some balance for sure.

so i assume he got there a medium strength hand to premium. vs broadways i am ahead but A8o dont flop that well so better i cut his equity on the flop where he fails to connect to flop also can force him off stronger holdings on certain boards..... vs stronger aces i rep also strong aces and vs premium pairs i semibluff....

vs
    flat 2bet
    i keep my calling range wide. make it stronger keep dominated aces in dont get 4bet. but have to fold to a lot of flops. and that isnt that great.

the flop turn and river is standard i guess.

cant bet flop because it hits his flat range pretty well and i wanna see some cards and dont inflate the pot with low equity.

This is all pretty standard. The only comment only minimally worth mentioning is that you have the reverse implied odds stack not him. I typically don't chase unless i'm the effective stack.

Comment

• Fishhead
      Fishhead commented
      Editing a comment
      do you mean i got reverse impl odds right. bec of me bein dominated. and chase you mean aggressive tryin to chase his stack and therefore the rev impl odds no?

• XBobLove
      XBobLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Your move is a reverse implied odds play. You want to do this when villain has the larger stack so you get a full double. The way you did it your seeking to gain a percentage increase not a double. Only do this when villain has you covered, otherwise it's not really worth the risk.
Working...
X